Do you want to go out to gay saunas, sex clubs, fetish nights, but feel a bit intimidated in doing it alone, or just want to know there’ll be some other lookers you can rely on to play with if it’s a shit night?
I run a mailing list where I can email you with a destination and date/time for something that is outside my private events that you can come along to, joining the posse of other guys that will be coming and having some friends for whatever it is we’re doing. Example: I email saying there’ll be a trip to a central London sauna on Wednesday at 7pm, let me know if you want to come.
On the day I ask you to confirm then tell you which sauna it is. We all assemble at the entrance at the start time (same as any other event) go in together and either stick together or go roaming (whatever you want to do), but you’ve got a bunch of friendly faces to play with or chat to if you feel a bit lost or want a wing man.
This turns what can be a very nerve wracking experience into a fun mates night out. Give it a try!
Note: All images on our website are taken at our parties and with permission.
Rules for Wing Men
- This is a mailing list for meeting up and going to a public venue together (sex club, sauna, kink event etc) and supporting each other to have a good time. We agree to arrive together and support each other at the event. We won't be joined at the hip and we can separate and do our own thing. At the very least, be a wingman for your buddies if you see them needing some help or get involved and play with them if you see them struggling so other people will also get involved, that's part of the magic of having friends with you!
- Just like other events, please don't turn up high to go out with us: If you want to bring poppers or viagra it's cool but nothing stronger. If I think you're high when you arrive, I will consider you as not having followed the rules which might make me disinvite you from future events.
- Everyone arrives at the same time. You agree to arrive at the entrance of the venue within 15 minutes of the meet up time for the pre-event meet and greet before we go in (e.g. stated meeting time is 7:00pm, you have to be at the venue entrance by 7:15pm). If you get held up, let me know it won't be a problem. If you haven't told me you're running late and you don't show by the time we go in, I may consider you a no-show and potentially disinvite you from future events.
- Show up: If you confirm you're coming then please do actually attend. If you have a problem at the last minute or are worried about coming for any reason, please let me know rather than just failing to show. However, the whole purpose of this group is to have a friendly bunch with you who will make you feel welcome and supported, there's no reason to be nervous or concerned.
- Be understanding: If I'm sick or have an emergency I may need to cancel at short notice. However as I ask everyone to confirm on the day of the event, I'll likely tell you before you've confirmed that I can't attend. I'll only do that if necessary and will always give as much notice as possible. Please don't be annoyed on the rare occasion this happens. Also we may end up going to a place that turns out not to be so much fun which really isn't in my control. Having buddies with you means that, worst case scenario, we can have our own fun together ;)